Well... I have been so busy lately, feeling like I'm always running to one place or another. So, with limited time to spend in the kitchen myself, I have recently become very experienced in the art of on-the-go snacking! So, I thought I'd post a few of my go-to yummy snacks, no cooking required! (only some minimal preparation)
- Apple wedges spread with or dipped in almond butter.
- Celery filled with soy cream cheese and cubes of pineapple and mango.
- Chocolate vegan pudding pot sprinkled with shredded coconut and raspberries.
- Hummus or salsa with veggie sticks.
- Homemade trail mix (throw some nuts and dried fruit together & maybe even some dairy free choc chips for an extra little bit of a treat).