- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 15 medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened raw cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Process the dates in a food processor until they become a sticky dough like consistency.
- Add the nuts & cocoa powder, and pulse in the food process until evenly mixed. Don't over process, you want them still a bit crunchy. They aren't as fun to eat if the nuts are processed too finely!
- Transfer the mix to a bowl, add the chocolate chips & coconut and mix until combined fully.
- Now it's time for the fun bit, slightly messy, but very fun all the same. Break off chunks of the dough and roll into bite-size balls, placing them onto a baking sheet.
- Refridgerate until set, if you can resist eating them straight away.
If you like these little gems... you will love my Peanut Butter Cashew Cookie Bites!