These wonderful little seeds are still fairly new to me, but with them being packed with fibre, omega-3s, protein, & anti-oxidants, how can a vegan, foodie, gluten-free girl resist?!
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (be sure to check it's gluten free)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa or carob powder (more or less depending on how chocolatey you like it)
- agave nectar or honey to sweeten (to taste)
- Rasberries to garnish (mint leaves or coconut shavings would look/taste cool too)
- Combine the almond milk, chia seeds, & vanilla in a bowl, or shake in a glass jar (making sure the lid is on tight).
- Refridgerate for 4-8hrs (overnight is best).
- Stir in the cocoa or carob powder, refridgerate for 1-2h).
- Stir, spoon into bowls, drizzle with agave nectar or honey if you fancy, & decorate.
- EAT and delight in the yumminess.