There's every chance you may possibly polish off a full tub of this creamy frozen yogurt one go, I know I've made a solid effort at doing so before now. This dessert truly is utterly yummy. The fact it is super healthy, and even easier to make only makes it more delicious too. In fact, it's so easy to make, the only equipment you need is a freezer! (A blender would help too, but this recipe can get by without one.)
- 2 ripe bananas (the softer the better but not brown)
- 4 pots or 1 big pot berry flavoured vegan yogurt (I used banana/strawberry flavour)
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- Peel & slice the bananas. Place them in a ziplock baggie, and put them & the small tubs of yogurt in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Slice the strawberries into small chunks.
- Take the banana out of the freezer transfer to a plastic container & mash with a fork (this is where the blender would come in very useful). The banana slices should still be soft enough to mash, but they may need to sit out on the side for a few minutes.
- Empty the part-frozen yogurt pots into the container, & mash in with the bananas. (Again, a blender would be useful to do this).
- Stir in the strawberry chunks.
- Put the lid on the container, and put back in the freezer to harden.
- Serve with a couple of whole fresh strawberries. Enjoy the yumminess! :)