- 3 cups gluten free oats
- 1//2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup (some vegans don't eat honey)
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a shallow square baking pan with baking parchment paper.
- Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl, and press firmly into the baking pan.
- Bake for approximately 35 mins or until golden brown, turning the pan around halfway through.
- Let cool for 5 mins, cut the bars to whatever size you fancy, and then let them completely cool before storing them in your cookie jar!