- 20 Medjool dates
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 tablespoon raw peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raw peanuts
- 1/4 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract or fresh scraped vanilla pod
- Pulse the dates in a food processor until they become a sticky dough like consistency.
- Add the peanut butter and vanilla to the dough and blend until fully combined.
- Add the nuts, and pulse again a few times, until they are evenly blended through. Don't over process, you want them still a bit crunchy. They aren't as fun to eat if the nuts are processed too finely.
- Transfer the dough to a bowl for the fun part, messy (& a tiny bit sticky)... but fun! Break of small chunks of the dough and roll them into bite size balls, placing them on a baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Enjoy! :)
Like these? Why not turn them into Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cashew Cookie Bites by adding 2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder to the food processor with the peanut butter.