- 3/4 cup quinoa
- 1/4 cup gluten free oats
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla soy/almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsps cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp raisins
- Mash or puree the banana and set aside.
- Put the quinoa, milk, and water in a saucepan, bring to boil, then turn down to a low heat and simmer for 15 mins.
- Add the oats, and simmer for a further 10mins.
- Stir in the raisins, cocoa powder and pureed banana until fully combined.
- Spoon into a bowl, and serve warm. Yummy in your tummy!